Becoming a Wood-Ridge BOE Substitute

To become a substitute for the Wood-Ridge School District, candidates must possess either a valid New Jersey Teaching Certificate or a valid New Jersey Substitute Certificate.  If you do not possess a valid Substitute Certificate, the Wood-Ridge School District will process applications for candidates who reside in Wood-Ridge and have at least 60 college credits.  All candidates who reside outside this area must be processed by their respective District.
If you already have a valid NJ Teacher Certificate or a valid New Jersey Substitute, please apply online via AppliTrack and include the following information (a checklist has been included for your convenience):
* Cover Letter
* Resume
* Substitute Application
* Copy of either your NJ Teaching Certificate or your NJ Substitute Certificate
* Form I-9 - Employment Eligibility Verification
* W-4
* Oath of Allegiance
* Copy of NJ State Department of Ed. fingerprint approval letter (if already completed)
Substitute Packet 19-20.pdf, 3.36 MB; (Last Modified on September 17, 2019)