Dear Doyle School Family Members,
Welcome to the 2020-2021 school year at the Catherine E. Doyle School! On September 8, 2020, the doors of the school will open to welcome over 400 children in Pre Kindergarten through Third Grade. As we are currently operating a hybrid cohort daily schedule, we have students that attend two or three times per week as part of either Cohort Group 1 or 2 as well as a population of students who attend daily. In addition, we have over 40% of our population receiving their education remotely. I sincerely hope that everyone has enjoyed a long and most restful summer recess, and that you are all positively charged for a new and exciting school year. I would like to share a few reminders concerning the daily operations of the school building:
- This website, along with the Real Time Parent Portal, are most beneficial to the appropriate sharing of information relative to your child's education.
- All staff members can be reached via e-mail according to the listed staff directory.
- The school district phone number is 201-933-6777 and you should select the Catherine E. Doyle School on the voice menu.
- Communication between home and school is vital to your child's education experience. Please be sure to respond to requests for information in a timely fashion.
- Parents and visitors are reminded that they cannot enter or park in the parking lots in front of the school.
- Parents are reminded that you may not park and leave your car in a "drop off zone" during the before school hours.
- Please keep all foot traffic on the paved areas surrounding the school. Children should not be permitted to play in the grass areas.
- The overall degree of safety in our school environment is dependent upon the collaboration and cooperation of all stakeholders of the Doyle School.
I wish all of my students, their families, and our staff members the best of health and success in our new school year!!
Mr. Anthony Albro