WOOD-RIDGE KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION
Registration for the 2019/2020 kindergarten classes will be held at the Catherine E. Doyle School from 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM on Wednesday, March 18, and Thursday, March 19, 2020, by APPOINTMENT ONLY. Children must accompany parents for registration. Children are eligible if they turn five  years old on or before October 1, 2019. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS FOR THIS POLICY.
The State Commissioner of Health Office requires parents of any child attending public or private school to provide proof of a current physical examination and the following immunizations:
Please contact Mrs. Tiesi at  933-6777 as soon as possible for registration and medical forms. On the day of registration, bring the completed forms, together with a COPY of the child’s ORIGINAL birth certificate and two (2) forms of proof of residency as follows:1. Rental/lease agreement/deed/mortgage statement or tax bill (MANDATORY)2. Utility bill (gas/electric), cable bill, landline phone bill, bank stataement or driver's license*All medical requirements must be completed no later than June 19, 2019.
- DPT Immunization [series of 4, with one dose after age 4]
- Polio Immunization [series of 3, with one dose after age 4]
- MMR – Measles, Mumps, Rubella vaccine [given on or after the first birthday]
- A second dose of Measles containing vaccine [e.g., MMR, MR, or measles]
- Hepatitis B vaccine [3 doses of Hepatitis B vaccine or any vaccine containing Hepatitis B virus]
- Varicella vaccine [after the first birthday] or physician’s statement that the child has had chicken pox.