Top Scholarship Databases:
- Unigo offers 13 fun and easy scholarships year round. Please visit unigo.com/scholarships
for further details.
Seton Hall University - The Elizabeth Ann Seton Center for Women's Studies is sponsoring its 23rd annual high school essay contest in celebration of Women's History Month. Please stop in Guidance for further details.
New Jersey Schoolwomen's Club - The New Jersey Schoolwomen's Club is offereing three scholarships to female graduates who intend to pursue a career in the field of education. Please stop in Guidance for an application and further details.
New Jersey State Elks - The New Jersey State Elks Special Children's Committee awards two $10,000 scholarships to graduating seniors (one femaile, one maile) and two $4,000 runer-up scholarships for the purpose of assisting students with disabilities in obtaining a college education. Any and all high school seniors that are physically and/or mentally challenged and will be furthering their education after graduating from high school are qualified to apply. Please stop in Guidance for an application and further details.
Northern NJ Mensa Scholarship
- Scholarships in the amount of $300 to $1000 are available for students enrolled in post-secondary/college in September 2019. Mensa membership/eligibility not required. Students can apply online at www.mensafoundation.org/scholarships
. Deadline to apply is January 15, 2019.
American Society of Civil Engineers
- The ASCE is offering two $1500 scholarships to graduating high school seniors who intend to pursue a college career in Civil Engineering. Applications can be found at ascenjb.org/home.html
NJ Sharing Network
- The NJ Sharing Network is pleased to announce the availability of multiple scholarships for the 2019-2020 academic year, made possible by the Betsy Niles Scholarship Fund, the Missy's Miracle Scholarship Fund, and the Hearts for Emma Partner Fund. Scholarship awardees must be organ and tissue donation awareness advocates and personally affected by, or a family member of, someone personally affected by organ and tissue donation and transplantation. Please visit www.NJSharingNetwork.org/Scholarship
for further information.
New Jersey Utilities Association
- Each year, the NJUA awards the NJUA Excellence in Diversity Scholarship to a qualified, deserving New Jersey high school senior who meets the eligibility criteria. This year, the Association will award two (2) four year scholarships providing $1,500 per academic year to students selected by our Scholarship Review Committee who will be attendng college in New Jersey. NJUA will also award two (2) NJUA Trade and Vocational School Scholarships to qualified students selected by our Scholarship Review Committee who will be pursuing a trade or vocational degree at an accredited school located in New Jersey. This award will total up to $1,500 per year. Pleased visit www.njua.com
to download an application.
- The Columbians Scholarship Program will be offering scholarships ranging from $1,000 to $5,000 to eligible students. For further information and to download an application, please visit www.thecolumbians.org
The Jackie Robinson Foundation
- The Jackie Robinson Foundation offers promising minority students a generous four-year grant to assist with college costs as well as a support network of fellow scholars, alumni, and professional mentors to help them excel in college and beyond. The application deadline is January 31, 2019. Visit TheDream.Us
for more information on eligibility, how to apply, and FAQs.
Visiting Nurse Association Health Group
- VNA is pleased to announce that the 2019 scholarship application packet is now avalable online for the Future Nurse Leadership Scholarship. For more information and to receive the scholarship application packet, please visit www.vnahg.org/nursescholarships
The Janet Logan Daily Foundation
- The Janet Logan Daily Foundation grants an annual award to one graduating high school senior from New Jersey who enrolls full-time in an accredited university or college withing the United States. This scholarship rewards students from varying academic backgrounds who have routinely demonstrated maturity and integrity within and beyond the classroom. Please visit janetlogandailyfoundation.org
for further information.
Junior League of Bergen County - The Junior League of Bergen County is pleased to offer a scholarship to a high school senior who has demonstrated a commitment to voluntarism during his or her high school career. This $1,500 scholarship will be awarded primarily on outstanding community service and civic leadership, but a student's scholastic merit, extra-curricular activities and work experience will also be considered. The deadline for submitting applications is March 8, 2019.
Paramus Medical & Sports Rehabilitation Center - Paramus Medical and Sports Rehabilitation Center is proud to announce the first annual "Angela Picchierri Sudol Memorial Scholarships." The ten winners will each receive a one-time award of $1,00 to be presented in the spring. The scholarships are open to any and all high school seniors who reside in Bergen and Passaic County, have a 3.5 GPA or higher, are active in their school and community, and have an interest in continuing their educations in the field of Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, Acupunture, or any other medical field. Please stop in Guidance for an applicaiton.
The ACT Scholarship Giveaway for Sophomores & Juniors- Eligible sophomores and juniors that register for the April, June, or July, 2019 US national test date (and opt-in to the giveaway during registration) have a chance to win the scholarship. Go to act.org/ACTScholarshipGiveaway
to learn more.
Bergen County American Legion & American Legion Auxiliary - The George F. Axt Memorial Committee will again award nursing scholarships to students entering accredited nursing schools or colleges in September of the current year. Deadline date for filing scholarship is May 31, 2019. Please stop in Guidance for an application.
200 Club of Bergen County
- The 2019 200 Club of Bergen County Affiliation & Essay Scholarship is now open. The 200 Club will award six (6) Affiliation Scholarships at $5,000 each. This scholarship is open to those students with an affiliation to Police, Fire or Emergency Medical Services. The 200 Club will award four (4) Essay Scholarships at $500 each. This is open to all graduating high school seniors. Please visit 200club.org
for further details.
- Scholarships up to $10,000 will be awarded to select public school students who plan to pursue a degree at a two or four year accredited higher education institution or a vocational/technical institution in the United States. The application deadline is April 27, 2019. Interested students may complete an online applicaiton at aim.applyists.net/ECAFNJ
Bergen County Council of Parent Teacher Associations - The Bergen County Council of PTA is offering scholarships in the amount of $300 each to students attending a two year college, technical, vocational, business or art school. $300 scholarahips will also be offered to students attending a four year college or university. Please stop in Guidance for an application.
Hasbrouck Heights Chamber of Commerce Scholarship Application - The Hasbrouck Heights Regional Chamber of Commerce Scholarship will be granted to a deserving high school senior who has volunteered his or her time to the community and has plans to further his/her education. Please stop in Guidance for an application. Scholarship deadline date is April 17, 2019.
The Helping Angels, Inc
- The Helping Angels is offering a $3,000 scholarshp to a 2019 graduating female high school student. Please visit www.thehelpingangels.org
for further information.
The New Jersey Disabled American Veterans - The New Jersey Disabled American Veterans will be awarding (3) three $1,500. scholarships to graduating high school seniors for post high school education (college, community college, trade school, etc.). Applicant must be a natural or adopted descendant of a member of the Disabled American Veterans, Dept. of NJ. Applications must be received no later than May 17, 2019, 1:00 PM. Please stop in Guidance for an application.