Welcome to Physical Education!!
A Guide for Students and Parents
Mrs. Melanie Rose-Rella
The mission of the Wood-Ridge Intermediate School Physical Education program is to provide students with the ability to acquire knowledge and skills that will enable them to achieve optimum wellness throughout their lives.Expectations
- Students are expected to participate in all activities to the best of their abilities.
- Students are expected to participate in a wide variety of skills and activities.
- Students are expected to participate in activities that create the value of leading a physically active lifestyle.
- Students are expected to enhance their interpersonal skills by displaying discipline and showing respect for each other.
- Students are expected to participate in activities that will enhance their intra-personal skills.
- Students are expected to FOLLOW ALL SAFETY PROCEDURES AND RULES.
Physical Education Class Rules
1) Safety First2) Respect for; Self, Others, and Equipment3) Listen to the Whistles (1 whistle= Go, 2 whistles=freeze, 3 whistles=gather in/take a knee)
4) Always Follow Directions
5) Be Responsible for ALL Your Actions6) Have Fun and Try Your BEST