Welcome to Ms. Manolakakis' website!
Here you will find information about all the classes
& the choir club (Glee Club) Ms. Mano teaches!
Read everything below!
Please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Mano if you have any questions or concerns.
Email: email@example.comOffice: Room 109All Announcements/Agendas for all Classes & Glee Club will be on Google Classroom. Here are the codes to join!Google Classroom CodesSemester 1
- Period 1 - 8th Grade Choir: x5bhygv
- Period 2 - 7th Grade Choir: eg2fuvk
- Period 4 - HS Choir: umekscv
- Period 7 - Music, Art & Film: 4syzro7
- Period 8 - 8th Grade Choir: jryahf6
- Glee Club (Before School Choir Club) WRHS 7-12 - Class code: ee3it6j
Ms. Mano’s Extra Help
Day/Time: Mondays from 2:45pm - 3:15pm. (*denotes change)
- FYI - If anyone in Glee/Choir is interested in a SOLO for the Holiday and/or Spring Concerts, you must attend 7 meetings before each concert.
- I will help you choose a song and prepare you for the audition dates.
- I will have auditions for solos after school 11/6/23 for the Holiday Concert & 3/25/24 for the Spring Concert. Please email Mrs. Mano for an audition slot. Please have your solo picked out and memorized.
September: 18, 26*Tues.
October: 2, 23
November: 6*Audition Day, 20
December: 4, 12*Tues.(Sound Check - Holiday Concert)
January: 22, 29
February: 12, 26
March: 11, 25*Audition Day
April: 8, 22
May: 6, 20
June: 3** 3:45pm - 4:15pm; 4*Tues.(Sound Check - Spring Concert)Announcement!!!Things to Do to Join Glee Club (7-12 Choir Club)
OPEN ENROLLMENT For ALL GRADES 7-12 the MONTH of SEPTEMBER!
Glee Club Sign Up Checklist:
1. Show up to rehearsals: 2 times a week at 7:10am - 7:50am in room 109. We begin at 7:15am Sharp!!!
(Enter through the front door - Ring the bell and say "I am here for Glee". Someone will let you in. Please arrive at 7:10am. We will begin at 7:15am sharp)
Mondays - SopranosTuesdays - Altos
Wednesdays - Baritones
Thursdays - All Voices
2. Join Google Classroom: Here is the link for the invite to my Google Classroom: https://classroom.google.com/c/NjIxOTM4MzU2NDY2?cjc=ee3it6j Parent(s)/Guardian(s) are welcome to join!
3. Join Remind: text @ef642d6 to the number 81010
4. Sign up for Glee on Google Forms Here: https://forms.gle/R9fyvHkuEEHYHSFHA
Parent(s)/Guardian(s) please read and go over with your child.
5. Glee Contract: Read, Print (or pick up a hard copy from me), sign (you and your parent(s)/guardian(s) and hand in. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OtETB3iAjc0w9vOGZQRCXiWSOQLd5XEt/view?usp=sharing
Here are all the details of the rehearsals, concerts and trips. There are also multiple permission slips. All trips are mandatory.
Parent(s)/Guardian(s) please read, go over with your child and sign.
6. We ask All Glee Members Parent(s) & Guardian(s) please sign into your Realtime Parent Portal to update and acknowledge the required forms and questions for the 2023-2024 school year.
***Required forms that need to be acknowledged to participate in Co-Curriculars:***
- 1. Parent's Permission For the Publication of Student Work/Media Student Handbook Acceptable Use
- 2. Co-Curricular Contract
- Instructions on how to answer questions and acknowledge forms: Once you log into your parent portal, on the left side click on “Parent Questions" to answer each question and hit the save button at the bottom. To acknowledge forms, on the left side click on "Documents" and click on each form for acknowledgement.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to you joining!!