• Becoming a Wood-Ridge BOE Substitute

    To become a substitute for the Wood-Ridge School District, candidates must possess either a valid New Jersey Teaching Certificate or a valid New Jersey Substitute Certificate. 
    If you already have a valid NJ Teacher Certificate or a valid New Jersey Substitute, please apply online via AppliTrack and include the following information (a checklist has been included for your convenience):
    * Resume
    * Copy of either your NJ Teaching Certificate or your NJ Substitute Certificate
    * Form I-9 - Employment Eligibility Verification
    * W-4
    * Copy of NJ State Department of Ed. fingerprint approval letter (if already completed)
    Comments (-1)
  • Apply Online

    Comments (-1)